Our Brigandine is our most famous outside the waistband (OWB) custom kydex holster made with .08 kydex. We create the OWB Brigandine with a unique vacuum forming process that produces a 90/10 split. 90% of the gun is outside the center of the holster, leaving only 10% inside. This creates the most comfortable carry experience for any OWB so you do not feel the edges of the gun against your body. The Brigandine OWB custom holster comes with several clip options and unique color styles.